WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US
Support Team and resources: Dedicated sales & marketing consultants will guide you through the planning process, while local representatives will provide ground support. We allow you to tailor your trip so that it fits in with your safari dream and you can prioritize what they would like to see while on safari. We will help to prepare you and answer questions before you travel.
Account Management: Our knowledgeable and friendly Reservations agent will help you with billing transactions, detailed itineraries, coverage plans, and tour activity questions.
Competitive Pricing: We want to make culturally immersive business travel a reality for more companies by offering the guaranteed lowest price with the most exemplary service. When companies enroll early they secure the lowest price as costs may go up.
WHILE ON TOUR
Guided travel: A personal Tour guide will stays with your group 24/7. They handle every on-tour detail to ensure a smooth travel experience while also providing unique local insight. Expert local guides, meanwhile, share their knowledge of history, art, wildlife, culture, and more during your tours.
After Sales Services: In case you ever need to get in touch with us again after your tours, we are here to help or maybe you want to arrange our unique safaris for friends and family don’t worry we got you!
We operate a fleet of 4×4 WD Land Cruisers well-maintained and equipped with:
- Pop-up roofs for 360º views with sun protection;
- Comfortable, high-backed seats with thickly cushioned fabric seats, armrests, and map pockets;
- Two-way radio communication equipment fitted;
- A cool box, a pair of binoculars and reference books on mammals, birds, flora and fauna;
- First aid kits;
- Charging ports (Type G)
- Luggage space
- Space for 8 but we seat 6 so everyone gets a window seat every day
- Well placed window seats to facilitate maximum comfort for 6 passengers excluding the driver and/or tour guide.